Reporting to Track Director
Moto 101 are excited to announce the search for a competent Track Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of a busy motocross track. We are located just off the A1 at Gonerby Moor, Grantham therefore the suitable candidate will need to hold a Full Driving Licence and own transport to be able to apply for this role.
Role Responsibilities – Whilst having a high level of integrity, you will have a friendly approach, be experienced in customer relations and be must highly organised. It would be advantageous if a good knowledge of off-road riding is already established.
Skills & Duties -
- Must be a good communicator, comfortable interacting with clients, partners and teammates.
- Will be working together with the Track Director on Marketing strategies.
- Experience of leading a small team and responsibility for training as well as the co-ordination of rotas.
- Strong relationship skills, client management experience and leadership skills as well as the proven ability to work with and be part of a diverse team.
- Good basic IT and willingness to learn new skills as the site will operate an online booking system.
- Proven organisational skills and event and/or site management experience.
- Diplomacy as well as the ability to make tough decisions.
- The ability to demonstrate and implement the importance of health and safety, as it relates to a motocross track.
- Must have the ability to act quickly in the event of incidents.
- Adaptability and solution finding skills.
- The role would suit someone with an interest in motorsport and / or the leisure industry.
- Will be durable and be happy to work outside in all weathers.
- Delivering Health & Safety protocols to track marshals on a daily basis.
- Completing compliance to run in line with site Health & Safety Procedures
- Working with outsourced site Medics to ensure the safety of riders are met at all times.
- Ensuring on site facilities are stocked and ready to use.
- Keeping a clean and tidy site office.
- Liaising with site staff via Walkie Talkies.
- Experience operating social media platforms and promotions.
- Machine Operator (Not essential)
Additional Information -
- Good salary and remuneration, dependent upon experience & qualifications.
- The position would involve working across weekends throughout the calendar year (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day).
- Must be able to work early mornings, weekends and long hours depending on event and venue needs.
- Will be required to sit a two day First Aid course. Paid by Moto101
If wish to apply please email us your information and CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Moto101 are a busy Motocross practice facility that operates Wednesday - Sunday. We are in the final stages of completing a new cafe for riders and visitors and looking for somebody with previous experience to come and operate this.
Open hours change through the seasons. Late nights in the summer on Wednesdays and also can be weather dependant to track opening.
- Preparing and serving food, making coffee and tea and collecting money.
- Ensuring the café is fully stocked and can meet the needs of the menu at all times.
- Stock check and making stock orders and collections.
- Clean the café areas, inside and outside and ensure it is safe and hygienic at all times and kept to relevant hygiene standards.
- Check that all café facilities, equipment or furnishings are in good order and report any damage to relevant personnel.
- Follow our normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
- Assist with preparing food for bookings, ensuring these are ready on time.
- Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
- Ensuring the completion of daily financial paperwork and cash handling and that all expenditure is covered by an invoice or receipt.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any customer feedback, comments or complaints.
- Welcome all who enter the building when you are on shift and when the front desk is not manned, advising them as necessary.
- Be familiar and up-to-date with all policies and procedures in particular our safeguarding policies.
- Uphold the highest standards of health and safety, cleanliness and professionalism and use your own initiative to respond quickly to issues or challenges that may arise whilst working.
- Any other duties as would be expected of a café operator.
- Will hold previous relevant experience.
- Must be people friendly.
- Chatty & Helpful.
- Great customer service.
- Work well under pressure at busy times.
- Clean and organised.
- Work well in a team or individual.
- Be happy to work weekends.
- Hold a valid driving licence and own transport
Extra info:- 0 Hour Contract.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 to £15,000.00 /year