Reporting to Track Director
Moto 101 are excited to announce the search for a competent Track Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of a busy motocross track. We are located just off the A1 at Gonerby Moor, Grantham therefore the suitable candidate will need to hold a Full Driving Licence and own transport to be able to apply for this role.
Role Responsibilities – Whilst having a high level of integrity, you will have a friendly approach, be experienced in customer relations and be must highly organised. It would be advantageous if a good knowledge of off-road riding is already established.
Skills & Duties -
- Must be a good communicator, comfortable interacting with clients, partners and teammates.
- Will be working together with the Track Director on Marketing strategies.
- Experience of leading a small team and responsibility for training as well as the co-ordination of rotas.
- Strong relationship skills, client management experience and leadership skills as well as the proven ability to work with and be part of a diverse team.
- Good basic IT and willingness to learn new skills as the site will operate an online booking system.
- Proven organisational skills and event and/or site management experience.
- Diplomacy as well as the ability to make tough decisions.
- The ability to demonstrate and implement the importance of health and safety, as it relates to a motocross track.
- Must have the ability to act quickly in the event of incidents.
- Adaptability and solution finding skills.
- The role would suit someone with an interest in motorsport and / or the leisure industry.
- Will be durable and be happy to work outside in all weathers.
- Delivering Health & Safety protocols to track marshals on a daily basis.
- Completing compliance to run in line with site Health & Safety Procedures
- Working with outsourced site Medics to ensure the safety of riders are met at all times.
- Ensuring on site facilities are stocked and ready to use.
- Keeping a clean and tidy site office.
- Liaising with site staff via Walkie Talkies.
- Experience operating social media platforms and promotions.
- Machine Operator (Not essential)
Additional Information -
- Good salary and remuneration, dependent upon experience & qualifications.
- The position would involve working across weekends throughout the calendar year (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day).
- Must be able to work early mornings, weekends and long hours depending on event and venue needs.
- Will be required to sit a two day First Aid course. Paid by Moto101
If wish to apply please email us your information and CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org