Please note that the £120 payment is a deposit.
The full amount is £600 up to 15 riders. any riders extra over 15 is £40pp.
You will be required to pay the remaining £480 on the day of the event + any extra riders.
Days & Times
-Thursday - 10-3pm
- Fridays - 10-3pm
** 5 hour track time **
PLEASE ENSURE WHEN BOOKING YOU PICK YOUR CORRECT TIME SLOT, ONCE BOOKED NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE!
- Private Track
- Fully Graded and watered (If Needed)
- 40 Riders MAX
- Hire bikes also available. www.hirememoto.co.uk.
Please note, if private hire mixed riders, must it be sessions:
Rules and Regulations Covid-19!
1) If you or anyone in your party has any of the symptoms of Coronavirus i.e. a new and continuous cough, a sore throat or a temperature above 37.5C then please stay at home and follow the latest Government guidelines.
2) If you or anyone in your party has been in contact with anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus, has tested positive or is currently awaiting the results of a Coronavirus test then please stay at home and follow the latest Government guidelines.
3) Cash will NOT be accepted. Only Contactless Card Transactions will be accepted, pre-payment via on line entry is preferred.
5) Please ensure you use the whole length and width of the carpark, Parking a minimum distance of 5M between each vehicle.
6) Please ensure that social distancing is observed at all times including Toilet area. Minimum of 2m distance between each person.
7) Signing on - Only ONE person at a time to come over to sign on window. You will be asked to sign a additional sheet to clarify you accept all of our T&C's
9) Wash your hands with water and soap often for at least 20 seconds. Disposable gloves also available from sign on.
10) Cough or sneezing ensure you 'Catch it, Bin it, Kill it!
11) You are encouraged to use the hand sanitizers/cleaning wipes that are available around the site regularly. Avoid touching face nose and mouth.
12) If you or any of your party develop any symptoms of Coronavirus while at the venue, then please return home at once and follow the latest government guidelines on what to do next. Please do not go to the venue Medics.
13) Travel to and from the circuit/venue would be dependent on current UK Government advice / guidance in place at the time
14) If due to weather we have to cancel..... deposit will be transferred to a chosen future date.
NOTE: Deposit is non refundable, will be transferred to another date available!
By booking and securing your date you are accepting our rules and regulations, if anyone caught not abiding by them, you will be asked to leave with no refund!!
If for any reason you need to cancel your hire, a minimum of 1 weeks notice is needed. Otherwise your deposit will be non refundable
Please stick with us at this moment in time, Our main priority its to keep all riders and staff members safe and well.